Jungian Dream Consultation Group: Working with Dreams
Have you ever wondered what your patients' dreams mean? Here's your chance to learn about working with dreams from a Jungian perspective.
An on-line clinical consultation group for mental health practitioners is forming this spring. Below is information with the group meeting schedule TBA. If interested in participating, please fill out the form on this page.
Thanks for your interest!
Group Format - Online
- Online by Zoom
- 6 weeks
- meetings 90 minutes each week
- 6 participants maximum and 4 minimum to run the group.
- Each week a participant will present a patient's dream from an active case for the group to work on
- Each week a mix of lecture and discussion of assigned readings on Jungian dreamwork
- An active mental health license to practice
- An active psychotherapy practice
- Patient dream material to present in group
- $240 w/full payment due 3 weeks prior to the start of the group.
- Payment methods: Zelle, PayPal, Venmo, Apple Wallet
- If the minimum number of participants to run the group is not met two weeks prior to the start of the group, the full amount of payment will be refunded.
- No refunds will be made to registrants for withdrawal from the group after two weeks prior to the beginning of the group or for early withdrawal once the group begins.
STEPHANIE BUCK, PhD, MACP, Dipl. IAAP
PSYCHOTHERAPY - Jungian Depth Approach, Counseling, Consultation, and Education for Individuals & Groups